0.1 NIGEL, STAMFORD RAFFLES AND I HAVE THE SAME BDAY! Creepy! (Nee-gay rocks haha)
1. Gua &friends are crashing tomorrow! When she called me, I screamed into the phone cos really very long never hear her voice le, missyou idiot!
2. Bridge Club msn-ed Grace finally (yes you didn't read wrong it's BRIDGE the card game!) ccas are from 3 to freakin' SEVEN. Wth they think they sports ah, but wdv, its og unite so (((:
3.Nat& I sent alot alot of msgs on people reports during lessons today, bitchy like insanity huh hoho.
4.Sex talk, guess who I'll be sitting with ahha.
5.I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, I BELIEVE THAT YOU'LL LOOK BACK AT ME &PICK UP THE PIECES.
6.Am spending too much time online, 10pm onwards reserved for chatting with N,GN,YS & some <3 color="#ff0000" size="1">Maybe.
8.Lessons suck, except for KI which screws up my brain &convince me that one is not equal to one.
9.I learnt a new word COOLIO-NESS.
10.My finger just got worse, maybe frisbee wasn't such a good idea after all.
11.12 SN girls in Jap Club is seriously cool, we're the noisest group& we won the jelly!
12.Hero re-ascertained his status as my hero today (:
13. Jia transferred class, came back to have lunch with 3P two of us almost cried, no more acting les &escapades from lessons )):
14. I WANNA GO BACK FOR SJ ON FRI BUT GOT BRIDGE WTH.
15. or maybe not, you don't even seem interested
1. Gua &friends are crashing tomorrow! When she called me, I screamed into the phone cos really very long never hear her voice le, missyou idiot!
2. Bridge Club msn-ed Grace finally (yes you didn't read wrong it's BRIDGE the card game!) ccas are from 3 to freakin' SEVEN. Wth they think they sports ah, but wdv, its og unite so (((:
3.Nat& I sent alot alot of msgs on people reports during lessons today, bitchy like insanity huh hoho.
4.Sex talk, guess who I'll be sitting with ahha.
5.I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, I BELIEVE THAT YOU'LL LOOK BACK AT ME &PICK UP THE PIECES.
6.Am spending too much time online, 10pm onwards reserved for chatting with N,GN,YS & some <3 color="#ff0000" size="1">Maybe.
8.Lessons suck, except for KI which screws up my brain &convince me that one is not equal to one.
9.I learnt a new word COOLIO-NESS.
10.My finger just got worse, maybe frisbee wasn't such a good idea after all.
11.12 SN girls in Jap Club is seriously cool, we're the noisest group& we won the jelly!
12.Hero re-ascertained his status as my hero today (:
13. Jia transferred class, came back to have lunch with 3P two of us almost cried, no more acting les &escapades from lessons )):
14. I WANNA GO BACK FOR SJ ON FRI BUT GOT BRIDGE WTH.
15. or maybe not, you don't even seem interested

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home